We are working on plans for two District Projects and three major projects, which will again come under the umbrella of The Rotary Foundation.
- The two District Grants projects are:
- Construction of a Basketball pitch in Mnarani village to assist the local youths to keep fit and off drugs.
- Assisting a group of local ladies to become more productive on their community farm.
- We will be working with the Rotary Club of Bahari-Mombasa and clubs in the USA to renovate the primary school at Tukugungo, Kilifi. This school is very run down and needs a great deal of work to make it usable. New floors, roofs, windows etc. Plus of course toilets.
- Working with the Rotary Club of Verrado, Arizona, USA to provide medical equipment for the Kilifi District Hospital (GG1984859). This will bring much-needed treatment facilities, such as ICU, to Kilifi County currently only available in Mombasa or Nairobi.
- we hope to partner with the Munich Club in Germany to provide a Vocational Training school Desturi in the north of the County. An exciting project which will deliver much-needed skills to the young of the County.
The Mnarani Club, Kilifi